Saturday, November 5, 2011

PAC-12 PICK'EM for 11/5/2011

Fellow football lovers! Time to pick (actually, running late since Stanford v OSU game is in progress). But not to worry, since it won't affect my reign as champion, of that I'm pretty sure. Given my secure tenure as champ, I've decided to take more risks this week. Okay, now for picks:

OSU over Stanford (The score is currently Stanford 14, OSU 7. OSU looks perky, and their home games have a lot of energy from their fervent fans. I'd love to see Stanford go down, after the close game with SC. So I'm going out on a limb and predicting an upset here).

Arizona over Utah (I just think the wildcats will do it again at home, like their last home game)

Oregon over  Washington (Washington's a great team, it's at Seattle, but Oregon's on a mission, and possibly involved in a conspiracy theory with OSU to have an Oregon team win the PAC-12 championship [see above]).

UCLA over ASU (Like I've said in other posts, UCLA can pull out surprises, especially Prince, so let's see if they can do two in a row).

Cal over Washington (Cal needs a win)

If you want to post your predictions, have at it in the Comments section.
Good Luck! And Fight On!

No comments:

Post a Comment