Saturday, November 12, 2011

PAC-12 PICK'EM for Saturday, 11/12/11

Picks for this week:

Arizona over Colorado (let's face it, whatever the outcome, it will be utterly demoralizing for one of these teams with disappointing seasons)


USC over Washington (Kiffin and Sarkisian used to coach side by side at SC, so winning this match-up must be sweeter than most for these guys)


OSU over Cal (Cal just won big last week, but has been inconsistent...and OSU has a winning streak against Cal)


Utah over UCLA (UCLA has done really well lately, tied for first in the South division, but because they are also an inconsistent team and have a tendency to sometimes shoot themselves in the foot against weaker opponents for some reason, I think the Utes will win)


Stanford over Oregon (I think this is Stanford's year, not Oregon's, plus it's at Stanford, hopefully it will be a good game though)


ASU over WSU (I think the Sun Devils will win and wind up tied with SC for first in South division, but since they beat SC, they will win the division overall, Stanford will win the North, and then take the whole PAC-12 championship. You heard it here first, folks...okay, maybe not)


My risk-taking picks last week caused me to stumble...but not fall, as the reigning champ. I know, I know, it takes two to Tango, and more than one person to compete...theoretically. But, honestly, I'm enjoying myself, so why complain, right? If any of you brave football fans out there care to make this really interesting, please post your predictions for today's games in the Comments section which I've actually blocked to insure I win (joking, but seriously thinking about if anyone challenges my reign as champ).

Good luck to all, and remember to Fight On!

No comments:

Post a Comment