Friday, October 28, 2011

PAC-12 PICK'EM for Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hey there, lads and lassies. It's time to pick this week's PAC-12 winners. I'm still the reigning champ (okay, yes, it is still by default, but guess what, it still counts). Last week I picked 4 out of 6 correct, including SC's sweet victory over Notre Dame, and Arizona's win over UCLA.

Here are my picks for Saturday:

Oregon over the Washington State

ASU over Colorado

Cal over UCLA

OSU over Utah

USC over Stanford (that's right!)

Arizona over Washington

Okay, you know my choices. Care to differ? Anyone? This is your chance to match wits with the unbeaten Champ, try to beat me, if you dare. Remember, no material prize, just the smug satisfaction of knowing you're smarter than everyone else when it comes to knowing PAC-12 football. And another thing to keep in mind (another sad try at reverse psychology), if you don't compete, you're letting down Pete (yes, I made that up, but it's true). Also, if you complain, you're letting down Lane. More? That's what I thought. Just play (pretty please), and make this a real competition. Otherwise, I win. Again. And man, I'm starting to get tired of always winning. (Not really, just ask Charlie Sheen). Adios, fellow football fans. And whatever you do, don't forget to Fight On!

Care to make it even more interesting? Post your picks in the Comments section before game time on Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment