Sunday, October 9, 2011

Trojan in Tinseltown's Top Ten Twitters on the Tenth

I only have five so far and trying to have a top ten on the tenth of every month--that's tomorrow. Help! Twitter or Comment your faves. Thanks. 

jenna mccarthy

WHAT? MY KIDS DON'T HAVE SCHOOL ON MONDAY??????????????
 

Julie Anne Lindsey

3yo calls guinea pig "gimmee pig"
 

Julie Anne Lindsey

I need to edit. Gave 8 & 3 yos some markers and paper for quiet coloring. They attached the markers end to end & are sword fighting - loudly
 

Jesse Tyler Ferguson

: my kansas state wildcats vs. the mizzou tigers tomorrow. let's block & tackle boys. block and tackle." Yeah What HE said!
 

Justin

"You can't come...Because it's not a vacation if my family is with me. I could vacation in my fucking house if you people left it."

No comments:

Post a Comment