Monday, October 17, 2011

Still Winning!

What if you played a game where you could never lose? No, that's not the new log line for the latest Tom Cruise movie. It's a description of me playing PAC-12 PICK'EM. At least that's been my experience so far. Dang, I get tired of always being right (lie).

Okay, okay. I didn't pick all the winners. All but one. This week Utah pleasantly surprised me by beating Pitt. Go Utes! Go PAC-12! Did I underestimate them...maybe...or was it my conscious and cunning ploy to shame them into winning by picking Pitt? You decide, but I think we all know the answer. After all, I am a psychologist...and a PAC-12 loyalist. Muwhah, hah, hah. (And yes, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, thanks for asking).

So at the risk of sounding like I'm tooting my own horn (again), this is the reigning PAC-12 PICK'EM Champion signing off and wishing you all better luck next time.

Be sure to check back soon for this week's PAC-12 PICK'EM post. And for the very brave among you, be the first to pit you wits against the Champ (me). Later. And remember, Fight On!




No comments:

Post a Comment